Your work situation (1 Viewer)

hiadudiad?

Supporter
Threads
Ridiculous incomprehensible spreadsheets that supposedly illustrate the differences between the current web page and the desired web page can fuck right off, my head is melted.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Sitting here waiting for a delivery, which is two hours late. I keep debating, should I jump in the shower but I know the minute I do, they will show up.

Meeting my solicitor this afternoon to get details on how to go about selling a property, as I have no clue how to even go about it.

Pool tournament tonight, band tomorrow evening, annual pumpkin carving & autumnal market event I started (to raise funds for tidy towns committee) Sunday afternoon and then a wedding afters, afters (is that just a country thing?) with a band that evening. Oh and baking for the cake sale!

Plus American visitors with multiple trips to the airport. Can it be Monday already?

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Sounds alright. But you're giving it all up?

Is the wedding afters, afters that thing where they want everyone to GIVE UP ANOTHER DAY to get locked again the day after the wedding?

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
Sounds alright. But you're giving it all up?

Is the wedding afters, afters that thing where they want everyone to GIVE UP ANOTHER DAY to get locked again the day after the wedding?
Yeah, why is this a thing? It will be tons of vodka and red bull since they are 30. No doubt I'll have to clean up vomit.

Jill Hives

Once Removed
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
25.media.tumblr.com
But sure'n you have to wet the baby's head?!
With a sit down meal for 60+, sweets with the baby's face, birth date and weight on the wrapper (which I spend hours picking up of the floor), pirate balloon animal maker (with smoke machine) and a band for the afters, which more people are invited to... seriously people.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I'd say they be all coked off their noggins aswell.

Beaked out of it. Top of the sistern be like a snow drift..until it gets licked clean

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• South Of Heaven
    Behind The Crooked Cross
    Slayer
    South Of Heaven
  • Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads