Your work situation (15 Viewers)

I'm firing off CVs like billyo to no avail. Fed up being poor.

I may have to go back to scool

I did one of those springboard courses in between jobs a few years back in UX design and Marketing and it was well worth it. A lot of people on the course were people working and paying 3-4k for it as a professional development course, and I got it for free. Also got lots of CV workshops and 1:1 career development meetings. It was well worth it.

I don't see why not although I don't know any songs but I suppose I could learn them
It's only now I'm playing in a cover band meself that I realise how similar most songs are! Though that's a problem in itself - I'm there playing the bass dum-duum-dum-duum and then I lose concentration and I'm like "oh shit! is it a dum or a duum next!". Don't have that problem in Stoat

youd be more than capable. you might get easily bored.
i recommed setting up a punk (themed) wedding band to make serious cash
The more I think of it the more I realise this is a genius idea. Not Crass and Rudimentary Peni and so on, but what the average joe thinks when they think"punk", silly clothes and funny plastic sunglasses. DO all the big hits. Coin it.

Summer%20of%20Sam(1).jpg

The more I think of it the more I realise this is a genius idea. Not Crass and Rudimentary Peni and so on, but what the average joe thinks when they think"punk", silly clothes and funny plastic sunglasses. DO all the big hits. Coin it.
Its actually not a bad idea at all.
I doubt if you'd get many weddings though..and thats where the money is

Or would you...hmmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
  • Cormcolash
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back