Your work situation (17 Viewers)

river

don't you worry, some lad in the dole queue told me about this thing called a sovereign citizen that i'm looking into

A lot of American clients have stopped spending (thanks Trump) so work is drying up. We got a mail asking us to clarify our qualifications "for the record". The last time they did that was so they could cross reference us and decide who to let go first.

Seems as not as paranoid as everyone says I am.
Although they are trying to avoid redundancies there will be a general shakeup with people moving to different roles. All hush hush and management need-to-know only at the moment but you'd have to be asleep not to sense there is something in the air.

I had to move desks. Now I'm too warm, they insist on having the glaring strip lights on all the time and they never shut the fuck up.

I hate it

Everyone on my floor except me and my boss have moved to another building, it feels like a post-apocalyptic movie where we're the last ones alive.

they never shut the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure there is no worse thing colleagues can do.
We have a routine based on the donegal hyper defensive gaa system here that when someone is mad busy another person goes in defence for an hour or two and doesn't let any conversation break out within ten feet of the busy area. Works a bit.

I'm pretty sure there is no worse thing colleagues can do.
We have a routine based on the donegal hyper defensive gaa system here that when someone is mad busy another person goes in defence for an hour or two and doesn't let any conversation break out within ten feet of the busy area. Works a bit.

Must say a lot of the time I feel like this. There is four people in the office I am in but two seem persistent talkers. It's annoying.

Thankfully there was some moving around done in our office recently and the interminable discussions of gaa now take place down the other end of the room out of earshot. I have no interest whatsoever in Tyrone club football. I'm concerned that I'll be moved down with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
  • David Kronenbourg
  • MacDara
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back