Your work situation (5 Viewers)

I miss the radio and playing my guitar as I work. I was actually contemplating bring one with me today but I would look quite the fool if someone else showed up

Just sent off my application for promotion.
Word crashed while I was almost finished filling out the form. I lost 3 pages of text, almost 300 words each.

When I filled it out again all I could muster for one of the pages was about 20 words.

What a disaster.

I miss the radio and playing my guitar as I work. I was actually contemplating bring one with me today but I would look quite the fool if someone else showed up

I've been doing a thing where they wanted us to do everything backwards. We told them that wouldn't work but the powers that be didn't want to know. On day one, hour one, the manager was on the phone trying to explain that this just won't work. I was with the lads saying "don't get your hopes up, but I think we should all just go home at 09:05, with a full days pay. It's pointless trying to do anything". Nope. just do it anyway, the office said.

It didn't work. Three days of re-doing it. I was correct, But it's not my money. I need the experience to be fair.

So to help/ameliorate their fuck up, the client threw us a couple of their labourers. They were happy to help, because we do the cool shit, otherwise they'd be doing something worse. One of them was a guy I worked with years ago, who got fired. Really good guys.
The boss thought so too.I can actually teach people shit.

Then I was chatting to the boss about those lads and I said "Yeah I used to work with him, but he got sacked".
Then I felt like a prick for saying that.
"Why did he get sacked?"
"It's a long story, but basically he failed a drug test". Again I feel like a prick.

Boss thought for half a second, and then declares "Good! Everyone should fail a drug test at least once".

I hope to see these lads again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back