Your work situation (14 Viewers)

Some (not the nice ones i deal with mostly) suggested we might be back to in person meetings towards the end of the year.

My immediate internal reaction was like why would you waste in person time with work people when you could be risking your life in the pub instead.

A taste of my annual appraisal: "...he has tended to be more acerbic and critical of others ..."

back when I was doing my PhD you could do your 'transfer' (effectively a mid point review), via oral presentation..... did not go well

'responds extremely aggressively to questioning' was one of the bits of written feedback I got

Our new CEO is taking it upon himself to call us all in groups for a one hour (!) zoom "chat". Just friendly banter. That just happens to involve representatives from HR. That and the fact that HR have been hounding us to update our LinkedIn details.... It's unnerving to say the least.

I've managed to get two days off this and last week have been working six day week since the end of November and I have never been on that torture instrument called the rack but have a good idea how it must have felt after being in one.

yep.
can you imagine there was no minimum though? you could have started a few months ago and be offered that. i must ask my colleague based there if there is a minimum.

Our new CEO is taking it upon himself to call us all in groups for a one hour (!) zoom "chat". Just friendly banter. That just happens to involve representatives from HR. That and the fact that HR have been hounding us to update our LinkedIn details.... It's unnerving to say the least.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back