Your work situation (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
Some (not the nice ones i deal with mostly) suggested we might be back to in person meetings towards the end of the year.

My immediate internal reaction was like why would you waste in person time with work people when you could be risking your life in the pub instead.

Lili Marlene

He don't like his boring job, no
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions

working overtime to get everyone back into offices, i'd say expect a LOT more of this, working from home is sexism and contributing to the patriarchy etc.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
Our new CEO is taking it upon himself to call us all in groups for a one hour (!) zoom "chat". Just friendly banter. That just happens to involve representatives from HR. That and the fact that HR have been hounding us to update our LinkedIn details.... It's unnerving to say the least.

hydromancer

I've managed to get two days off this and last week have been working six day week since the end of November and I have never been on that torture instrument called the rack but have a good idea how it must have felt after being in one.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
yep.
can you imagine there was no minimum though? you could have started a few months ago and be offered that. i must ask my colleague based there if there is a minimum.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Our new CEO is taking it upon himself to call us all in groups for a one hour (!) zoom "chat". Just friendly banter. That just happens to involve representatives from HR. That and the fact that HR have been hounding us to update our LinkedIn details.... It's unnerving to say the least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads