Your work situation (2 Viewers)

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
In fairness, I've used a fair few Teams meetings for guitar practice as well.
Actually at one during the week I pretended that I had to take a phone call, left and picked my kid up from school, came back and rejoined the end of the meeting. No one really noticed I was gone.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Well, I'm tied to the UK for my masters till summer 2022, then I will take stock, if there is stock to be taken, if there's still a society to go back to.
There's always @ann post's medieval commune, if we can handle Uncle Travelling Matt.

Here, don't tell anyone, but I now live in Dingle so feel free to call in to me as well. Everyone except Unicron, who hates Fungie.

My "work situation" is I now have a gaff and an affordable mortgage so i want out, got better things to be doing.

David Kronenbourg

There's always @ann post's medieval commune, if we can handle Uncle Travelling Matt.

Here, don't tell anyone, but I now live in Dingle so feel free to call in to me as well. Everyone except Unicron, who hates Fungie.

My "work situation" is I now have a gaff and an affordable mortgage so i want out, got better things to be doing.
We're thinking that area if/when we move back

ilovehoovering

Supporter

I'd totally move to Kerry if it wasn't where I'm from. Sigh. Maybe see you in Killorglin for K-Fest 2021!

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
We're thinking that area if/when we move back
Do, it's class. I'll write a book and you can adapt it into a film.

I'd totally move to Kerry if it wasn't where I'm from. Sigh. Maybe see you in Killorglin for K-Fest 2021!
One entire side of my family are from Kerry so i'm constantly bringing it up to try and convince people that the blow-ins for life are actually alright.

Although in reality we've hardly been meeting people every day in the middle of this pandemic.

ann post

Supporter

The Cult commune is still somewhat formative.

Also i refuse to believe there isn't still fun gee somewhere in kerry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads