your pussies (1 Viewer)

Awwwww!

Your guy on the right there, I have wan of them. He lives with my parents and his brother but he is pretty much identical to your one. He's lovely, except for his habit of climbing sticky trees and coming home covered in leaves.

i just had to include my cat in this, even if im locked and irs a adiculus time to be on and even if she killed poor pusker du by eating all his food, she's da bizness bless u bramble (yes my sister named this one)

Attachments

• bramble.jpg
    bramble.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 94
Another Cat thread!!!!!!

here's me:

platoon-face_jpg.jpg

he's the alpha then, they have terrible dominance issues, cats, and they do really mean shit to each other like denying each other the loo and food. Feed the shyer one separately and they'll be grand.

We did but the fucker ran over and started eating out of it, then the little one went over to the first bowl and the other one returned to chase it away. I haven't actually checked their goods as I only see them after work when it's dark (plus I don't want to) so is it possible for the b&w to be an alpha female. If not it's probably got something to do with the fact that the asshole is is fully mature and the other one is kind of half kitten -half cat. Adolescent, thats the word.

I should hate the big one for being mean to the ickle cuter one but it looks exactly like the first pet I ever had when I was about 5.

This is gonna sound mega-gay but I'd love a grey tabby, I think they look really nice.

I firmly believe there are alpha females, in the human AND cat worlds. The big one is the dominant one then, no matter what sex they are. Just take the small one in to the house to feed it /put the big one out. All that will sort itself out when the small one gets bigger anyway, they'll fight it out / psyche one another out. I think tabbies are my favourite brand of cat as well, but I like brown fluffies as well. And gingers. Which are tabbies, I guess. And tortishells, and maine coons, and british shorthairs. And them all, except rexes.

kirstie said:
Just take the small one in to the house to feed it /put the big one out.

Hmm, not sure if I want to encourage that, I just want them to not starve , not sure about keeping them, we've got a dog that wouldn't like them and her hips are fucked, she'd destroy herself chasing them, plus we put out food for the birds (someones gonna derep me for mentioning a frames album) and I if the cats stuck around it might turn into the opening scene from Saving Private Ryan.

My friend's cat has the aids. poor kitty. he seems pretty chilled about it, although he doesnt say much.

if you're feeding them they're gonna stay. simple as that really.

Unicron said:
Hmm, not sure if I want to encourage that, I just want them to not starve , not sure about keeping them, we've got a dog that wouldn't like them and her hips are fucked, she'd destroy herself chasing them, plus we put out food for the birds (someones gonna derep me for mentioning a frames album) and I if the cats stuck around it might turn into the opening scene from Saving Private Ryan.

One of my cats is totally black apart from a white patch around his collar area and white paws. I call him Tuxedo Cat. He even has a black dickie bow spot. I love Tuxedo Cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back