Your one pearl of wisdom...impart. (1 Viewer)

Hamilton Burger said:
I was referring to what he was really implying - if, indeed, he is a "he".
You, on the other hand, are the mouldy cancerous scrotum dangling from the aging flesh of a Jimmy Saville lookalike who stands outside a school all day leering at young children.

that reply is too long, you greed-typing aids hoop.

Well, when I was in a Turkish prison between the wars, I once lent 3shillings and six to a man who had 6fingers up his bum. 6 fingers Billy they called him.

I never got the money back off him. When I was eventually released, I had to milk camels to earn my fare back to Constantinople.

Hamilton Burger said:
Because any man who drops five pills at once can't be trusted.

0005ECC6-7B99-11A4-9A3F80C328EC0000.jpg

If in doubt of dodgy lookin food joints, especially abroad....AVOID...symptoms may not be as short lived as imagined!.....chronic shittin disease aint pretty!......you have been warned. !bog
Good ol', Brannett
Always looking out for our arseholes

I happened upon this lad looking for something else

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He died recently enough. 96 or so.
He talks about his time as a WWII pilot and then a lifetime spent dancing and choreographing. And what dancing meant to him.

"I think anything you do with every particle of yourself can be wonderful. It can make you forget the world. It's magic. How the heck am I mean to describe it? Something happens, it takes everything you got. And for those brief moments you are dancing, you are transported. You're in another world. You sense nothing but that moment. When it hits you want more. I can't imagine dancing outside of being completely myself."

I am trying to find more of these things. i know you lads with the talent do it by playing an instrument, I get it from running and swimming. But there really is something about experiencing some pure element of your humanity when your mind and body are engaged wholly in something.
It's the only way I can understand mindfulness or concepts like that. The unalloyed joy of being alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back