Your Health Is Your Wealth (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 59K
  • Watchers 9
I'd be lying on the floor within a doorframe for example, or if there's some kind of nook in the gaff. Maybe sideways on the bed with one leg up the wall and the other sitting over the edge of the bed. I've thought about this a bit you know.

Winter Vomiting Bug is in the house. Winter Vomiting Bug by name, Winter Vomiting Bug by nature.

First time the two of us have been ill at the same time. It's rough.

Right, after two years of living for the weekend (and drinking at least 10 cans of beer and a bag of cheesy snacks) my blood pressure is constantly high. My shit job and diet are being monitored.

This years dry January has a focus at least. I'm going to be riding all around me by 30th January 2022. Just ask my wife.

If anyone has any chocolate biscuit cake christmas puddings and wants to keep them for me. that's fine.

I know i'm not the only mug trying to eat healthy at the minute.

Total stress trying to eat all the fruit and veg before it goes off. I dusted off the old 'bullet to chuck that stuff in to help get rid. Walking round like a cow fermenting this mush in my stomach.

I bought the 49c potatoes in tesco last night. Merk'd myself. 30 minutes of boiling and they still weren't done. Binned.

Stick to the baby potatoes Duff.

I know i'm not the only mug trying to eat healthy at the minute.

Total stress trying to eat all the fruit and veg before it goes off. I dusted off the old 'bullet to chuck that stuff in to help get rid. Walking round like a cow fermenting this mush in my stomach.

Eating stuff that is fermented is good for your gut health. Not sure about stuff that is fermenting while it is in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back