Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (18 Viewers)

The nose thing was an interesting sensation. Wasn’t expecting it to come out covered in blood, but the child soldier doing the test seemed unphased by it so I guess it’s normal?

I think we’ve had about 12 tests across the family and no blood.
probably nearer 20 for us lot, no blood. Although the final batch we did in Croaker I think your one took pity on the kids because they knew what was coming and were in floods of tears.

The weirdest test we did I had a loan of a strange truck because I'd sold the car, it was ~5am because we wanted the results same day. It was quite pandemicy at the time, shit looked like it was about to kick off in Maryland. I had to drive into an mazey half-tented car park, with loads of people wandering around the morning mist completely decked out in white paper suits and massive masks. Ushered through you pulled into this circle where the paper people descended kind of shouting through the massive masks, everyone rolled down their windows and got violently nose jabbed, and then waved off out of the place.

I was driving home still shivering from waking up so early with the kids in the back crying silently.

probably nearer 20 for us lot, no blood. Although the final batch we did in Croaker I think your one took pity on the kids because they knew what was coming and were in floods of tears.

The weirdest test we did I had a loan of a strange truck because I'd sold the car, it was ~5am because we wanted the results same day. It was quite pandemicy at the time, shit looked like it was about to kick off in Maryland. I had to drive into an mazey half-tented car park, with loads of people wandering around the morning mist completely decked out in white paper suits and massive masks. Ushered through you pulled into this circle where the paper people descended kind of shouting through the massive masks, everyone rolled down their windows and got violently nose jabbed, and then waved off out of the place.

I was driving home still shivering from waking up so early with the kids in the back crying silently.
That sounds like a flashback scene during a zombie movie.

Ah no, hope you don’t have too bad of a dose.
Aside from how I felt Thursday night/Friday morning I’ve had worse colds.

Rest of the family gone for tests now. Daughter is officially NOT IMPRESSED with the idea of it - “IT’S ALRIGHT FOR YOU…. YOU HAVE A BIGGER NOSE THAN MOST PEOPLE!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back