Your Health Is Your Wealth (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 59K
  • Watchers 9
Went for my first run since the start of the pandemic when I got plantar fasciitis. My daughter went out with me so nice and gentle and fairly short (just over a kilometre). Hopefully we can keep this going, it was nice having a little buddy with me!

I've done nothing but sleep late and lie on the couch watching movies for the last few days. It has done wonders for my back and sciatica pain. Highly recommended.

My fucking excema is horrendous at the min..sleep disturbance bad.... there's some verboten washing up powder being used by my housemate...I suspect that's at the root of it.

Imma have to have a word.

I've done nothing but sleep late and lie on the couch watching movies for the last few days. It has done wonders for my back and sciatica pain. Highly recommended.
Indeed. I don't like to sleep in, but today was my only chance to get a full eight hours in bed, albeit from 5am to just now. Right now is the first time in days where I've felt almost no pain.

i had really bad ecsema for years, on my hands - ranging at times from flaky skin on my little finger to at other times, total coverage. sometimes it would appear on my legs, chest. stress commonly gets the blame.

for me (with no change to stress levels) taking cod-liver oil capsules for the last 2 years, daily, seems to be what has fixed it completely. i have no ecsema at all now. for about a month, when i was briefly out of cod liver oil, it came back. then when i resumed the cod liver oil it went away again. not saying this would work for everyone but like i say, it seems to be what fixed it for me.

i had really bad ecsema for years, on my hands - ranging at times from flaky skin on my little finger to at other times, total coverage. sometimes it would appear on my legs, chest. stress commonly gets the blame.

for me (with no change to stress levels) taking cod-liver oil capsules for the last 2 years, daily, seems to be what has fixed it completely. i have no ecsema at all now. for about a month, when i was briefly out of cod liver oil, it came back. then when i resumed the cod liver oil it went away again. not saying this would work for everyone but like i say, it seems to be what fixed it for me.
Amazing! I've started taking the same in a last ditch effort to get some relief. I'll let you know how I get on!

Ive also started on a multivitamin which I don't believe in but it can't do any harm..and I dare say my Vitamin D levels could be low living in this dark auld kip

I keep a bottle of cod liver oil capsules in my work bag. Definitely helps. I thought everyone did?

Cod liver oil all the way. I had ecsema, and all kinds of fucked up skin from driving bikes all the time in shitty weather.

When I came back to Ireland I lost my baggie of oil, and I could feel my skin deteriorate. Tanking it into me now, at least 2 or 3 capsules a day, sorry fishies but I'm bollixed without it. Never once got it recommended by a doctor, always steroid creams and shit.

But the latest revelation is walking. Out for hours every day, has to be every day, and you can find a couple of hours. I'm walking ~2-4 hours every day, and I've walked myself back into some kind of vague fitness without realizing it. None of this running lark, no need to crash bikes, don't need to think. Wake up, deliver kids if nesesary else tow them along, open door, walk.

You can walk hungry too. Walking. It's the way forward.

I love walking, but I wish I could walk somewhere new every day
simply live a temporary itinerant lifestyle, constantly hopping from sheds to unused holiday homes to basement apartments.

Ah no, I'll be moving one last time and that'll be her. Eh, there's always different things to see though. I found out there'd been choughs living up from me a few weeks back and I'd never noticed before. Sea does its thing. Long cuts can be taken. Now there's mushrooms popping up, so I'm looking for the naughty ones. Always different craic like.

I'll probably get bored soon enough. I'm adopting a greyhound as an insurance policy to get guilted into walking daily.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
  • Unicron
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back