Your Health Is Your Wealth (7 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 59K
  • Watchers 9
Everybody gets RTIs when they quit smoking. Get the pneumococcal vaccination
Oh yeah? I've been stopping and starting a while, maybe this is it. I am very prone to them and have had them since I was a kid but its really wearing me down this year.

Will look into that injection, thanks.

IT GOES IN THE RECYCLING BIN.

Where would one buy environmentally friendly vessels for sparkling water then?
Which means fuck all. Most of what goes in the recycling bin ends up in the sea. Particularly now that China aren't taking any of it.

You do know water flows out of your tap, right? You can get water filters and carbonators pretty cheap these days.

Not sure what's going on with me. I've been consistently sick since January. Respiratory infection, followed by vomiting bug, followed by another respiratory then a UTI and cold sores and now a sinus infection. Oh and my skin is a disaster. Dealing with mental health shit, too. I feel broken. I'm worn out, broke and depressed. Blegh.

I've recently quit smoking so really hoping that helps.
Might sound a bit trite/obvious but are you taking any supplements? I try not to take them as a matter of course but whenever I'm feeling run down they're good for a bit of a health kick.

Might sound a bit trite/obvious but are you taking any supplements? I try not to take them as a matter of course but whenever I'm feeling run down they're good for a bit of a health kick.
I take B12, Vitamin D, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Berocca and fish oil. Why lord.

Which means fuck all. Most of what goes in the recycling bin ends up in the sea. Particularly now that China aren't taking any of it.

You do know water flows out of your tap, right? You can get water filters and carbonators pretty cheap these days.

No, I’m going to ruin the sea for your child and everyone else’s children, you facetious bollox

You've been on antibiotics loads, you should get a proper probiotic too, one from the fridge, not the optibac ones. Also some floridex, liquid only.

You've been on antibiotics loads, you should get a proper probiotic too, one from the fridge, not the optibac ones. Also some floridex, liquid only.
I did a course after the last batch, but not fridge. I will get 'em! Floridex I will get too.

3331300097214_0063_1520258772837.jpg

Someone in work suggested cleansing my nose with sea water and I'm...Actually thinking of trying it, I'm that desperate.
I'm into this big time. Its great.

I sue one of these NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit - Boots Ireland . ENT quack put me on it

But I make my own solution! Sea salt and Bicarb in boiling water

I can breathe.Helps with the singing too

I'm planning on trying this too..looks hardcore

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back