Your Health Is Your Wealth (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 9
A few hours spent sawing branches and cutting hedges on Saturday and everything still hurts.

I need to start taking regular exercise.

ow.
Regular exercise might not help with that, if it's something unfamiliar. I get regular exercise and spent a weekend leveling ground and moving rocks around a while ago (building an outdoor fire pit), was hardly able move for a few days afterwards.

You should still take up regular exercise though

The lurgy is back. Fucks sakes
I'd forgotten that down the country people tend to just walk into your hose. There I was on the couch in my dressing gown surrounded by snot rags when the plumber walked in. My god. Feel terrible.

I nearly fell out of the attic the weekend before last. I was gathering cardboard boxes, and just throwing them over towards the hole. Went over to the hole to push them through but of course one of them had covered up the hole and I stood on it ... hit my shin a fairly heavy bang, bounced off and hit my lower back on the other side, luckily those 2 impacts slowed me down enough to grab on to the sides and drag myself back up. Lay on my back whimpering for a while. Didn't really sleep right for a week on account of the pain. Leg is still a bit swollen

I nearly fell out of the attic the weekend before last. I was gathering cardboard boxes, and just throwing them over towards the hole. Went over to the hole to push them through but of course one of them had covered up the hole and I stood on it ... hit my shin a fairly heavy bang, bounced off and hit my lower back on the other side, luckily those 2 impacts slowed me down enough to grab on to the sides and drag myself back up. Lay on my back whimpering for a while. Didn't really sleep right for a week on account of the pain. Leg is still a bit swollen
Fuck, I was about to say you were lucky but maybe cleanly falling through feet first might have been better! Get a couple of neurofen into you and stay away from the attic for a bit.

Gave up all grain since new year and my psorisis has totally cleared up. no more acid reflux, more energy, clarity and everyone comments on how well I look. Give up grain and you will sort a lot of health problems out. Also try supplement your diet with red krill oil , probiotics and ubiquinol. 3 incredibly good supplements that will protect against auto immune disease, inflammation and digestive issues and heart disease.

Gave up all grain since new year and my psorisis has totally cleared up. no more acid reflux, more energy, clarity and everyone comments on how well I look. Give up grain and you will sort a lot of health problems out. Also try supplement your diet with red krill oil , probiotics and ubiquinol. 3 incredibly good supplements that will protect against auto immune disease, inflammation and digestive issues and heart disease.

not everyone is the same

FWIW I've found probiotics to be rather helpful healthwise. In our house we get far fewer full-blown colds and bugs and general illness than nearly anyone I know - we'll get the initial symptoms of a cold but it rarely amounts to anything more than a ticklish cough or feeling extra tired for a couple of days.

These aren't shop-bought probiotics btw, we make our own milk kefir and make smoothies with it every morning so we can get it into the kids. We also make water kefir and sauerkraut and kimchi but only me and Mrs. egg_ consume those

i got drugs from my doctor for my usual complaint of bad rosacea (3 months cycle so 3 months on them and 3 months off) and another complaint.

the side effects of the drugs for the other complaint include fracturing wrist, spine or hip (1 in 100 people) and aggression (1 in 1000 people)

two-lab-assistants-carrying-a-giant-pill-picture-id600579271

not everyone is the same

OK, but what to eat instead of grains ?

most days i eat about 150g of Oatmeal and drink 400g of Rice Dream (milk substitute).
i ate less than a loaf of bread in last four weeks.
but other than that it's all vegan unprocessed food.
actually i didn't eat bread for a year at one point and i still had psoriasis ...

i've had psoriasis since 1983 but it's not bad apart from stuff around my eyes.
but i think in my case it has a mind of of it's own.

because i've been eating it so long i'd assume oatmeal could be only
only possible culprit.

but with some will power i could ditch Rice Dream and eat even less bread....

OK, but what to eat instead of grains ?

most days i eat about 150g of Oatmeal and drink 400g of Rice Dream (milk substitute).
i ate less than a loaf of bread in last four weeks.
but other than that it's all vegan unprocessed food.
actually i didn't eat bread for a year at one point and i still had psoriasis ...

i've had psoriasis since 1983 but it's not bad apart from stuff around my eyes.
but i think in my case it has a mind of of it's own.

because i've been eating it so long i'd assume oatmeal could be only
only possible culprit.

but with some will power i could ditch Rice Dream and eat even less bread....

Fair play to you! I find grains are such a staple in my diet as a vegan. Are you good with soy? Lots and lots and lots of fresh veggies, beans, lentils and tofu. You get your carb fix from starchy veggies, so lots of potatoes and replace rice with cauliflour rice. I find you have to eat a lot more to get the energy you need.

My partner has psoriasis too, and I have post-gallbladder removal stomach bollocks, so we're also thinking of giving grain-free a go for a month to see if it makes a difference to both of us.

Also for vegan recipes, I find pinterest REALLY helpful. Pinterest

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back