• Replies 1K
  • Views 59K
  • Watchers 9

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Sorry about the hack job thread title but its a real fucking truism
No money on earth can compare to having a properly operating body.
I think musicians don't take proper care of themselves at all
You just float along on a raft of superiority cos you are super clever with the music and thats al there is to it...which is great.
I've got a busted ear drum and skin that hates me.
I went to the doc and the skin is grand again..but the ear...is fubared
I just gotta wait it out and let it heal he says

Although I am gonna get a second opinion tomorrow

SO...this is the thread to talk about your sickness and get a virtual pat on the head..maybe even a cyber hug

The fact that your doc says it can heal is something at least.
yeah.its been fucked for three months now though

im bored living in mono

Its proper fucking with my creativity..I havent made a song since it happened

I have had broken bones that still ache every now and then, broken teeth, severed ligaments, general light scarring, the occasional burn..all drink and drugs related.

But...

..I've forgotten where I was going with this

Once I keep a lid on the beer, I'm healthy as a prick.
Get plenty of cardio, eat well and feel good. Could probably do with being leaner, but that will take care of itself.
Took a hit recently and got a full dental check up, but it's worth it.
And I'll be hitting the doc's before BCN.

When you hit a certain age, it stops becoming about looking good or feeling good or being just the right thing to do, but you're paying a mortgage on your old age.
I've seen the lads that die from booze and drugs. And I've seen the lads hobbling around not able to afford new hips to replace the ones they've knackered. Guys that go to sleep crying face down on the pillow on their knees cos it's the least painful way to lie.

You body is the only movie you'll ever star in, you gotta give it a great third act.

Sorry about the hack job thread title but its a real fucking truism
No money on earth can compare to having a properly operating body.
I think musicians don't take proper care of themselves at all
You just float along on a raft of superiority cos you are super clever with the music and thats al there is to it...which is great.
I've got a busted ear drum and skin that hates me.
I went to the doc and the skin is grand again..but the ear...is fubared
I just gotta wait it out and let it heal he says

Although I am gonna get a second opinion tomorrow

SO...this is the thread to talk about your sickness and get a virtual pat on the head..maybe even a cyber hug

Weren't you fit and healthy as a cunt when you were in RC?

Is there no hope for a happy medium?

asking for a friend

All depends on the person and their situation.

Generally if I go out to the bar on a Friday night, you have fuck all chance of getting me up at 8 to do an activity. Which I generally do with gusto on a dry weekend.
For me, booze acts as a general motivational kryptonite. It is not that way for everyone. I know people that go on the raz and hit the gym the next morning. That's not me.

I'm not sure what 'happy medium' is. Being healthy is not unhappy.

Yeah booze is a giant cannonball that rolls over your health and most attempts to maintain your health. Not only does (excessive) booze do all your innards damage, you (well I) run the risk of having a serious or fatal accident while intoxicated. It also promotes really unhealthy ancillary activities like eating tonnes of extra calories, getting into fistfights, interrupting your sleep, and increasing your stress levels over time.

run the risk of having a serious or fatal accident while intoxicated. It also promotes really unhealthy ancillary activities like eating tonnes of extra calories, getting into fistfights, interrupting your sleep, and increasing your stress levels over time.

Only the calories thing affects me there, I think.
I order out a lot rather than cooking.

Maybe the biking thing too. But I figure if that was gonna happen, it would have happened already.

I don't care enough about anything to get into a fistfight and I am too big to hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
  • G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back