Your Health Is Your Wealth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 9
Cyst at the back of my neck. My doctor doesn't want to refer it for removal as it would be too painful because of it's position.

Hopefully the drugs can alleviate it
Hmm, painful operation or a lifetime of pain? If it's really bad I think you need to insist.

Coincidentally this popped up on Facebook
Ganglion cyst - Wikipedia

Medical science and religion in perfect harmony

The term "Bible cyst" (or "Bible bump") is derived from a common treatment in the past that consisted of hitting the cyst with a Bible or similarly large book. Striking the ganglion cyst with a large tome is usually sufficient to rupture the cyst, and re-accumulation is uncommon.

I have one too, in my wrist. I asked the doctor if they ever go away and he said that they do sometimes, if they get a good bang, I often give it a gentle test bang against the wall but I haven't dared to try and rupture it, it seems like the kind of thing that could cause more problems

A few hours spent sawing branches and cutting hedges on Saturday and everything still hurts.

I need to start taking regular exercise.

ow.

At work with a runny nose that won't quit , fits of sneezing and general virus spreading. I'd say my colleagues are cursing me under their breath.Looking forward to the hour and a half drive home later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back