Your Health Is Your Wealth (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 62K
  • Watchers 9
I don't like mint tea bags but actual mint leaves in boiling water are lovely. Lime juice, a couple of slices of fresh ginger, a spoon of sugar and some mint leaves topped up with boiling water is boss. I highly recommend that.

I haven't noticed any healing affects from the peppermint tea so far. Still feel like shit. On the upside, drinking this stuff means I can save a fortune as I no longer need to buy viscount biscuits.

Recently I've noticed when driving at night that I can't see a damn thing. I thought it was my headlights so I swapped out the bulbs fro mega strong ones. That didn't work so Itired taking the headlamp peaks off. No joy. I raised the suspension a little to see if that would help, thinking the lights were pointing too low..but no. So I find myself picking a spot on the left side of the road when a car approaches, focusing on that to stay on track, and hoping for the best.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it some form of 'night blindness' ?

I just booked an appointment with the optician, and yes I realise I'm a menace on the roads.

I can't say I have experienced that Johnny.

What does Dr.Google have ro say?
Put your mind at ease and consult him I say.

My age related visual degeneration is round the clock..subtle at the minute

Two new pairs of glasses; one for reading, one for farsightedness.

500 quid

Beyond skint now.

And a speccy four eyes to boot.

I got new glasses recently and I find my eyes are at me all the time. Throbbing, itchy, tired sort of feeling. If I go without the glasses it gets really bad almost immediately.

I thought I'd get used to the new glasses but it's not getting any better.

Save me 50 quid.. Would this be a return trip to the optician or should I see a doctor?

Still at me
milland03.jpg

How's the sight now johnny s?

My back and shoulders feel messed up, muscles are crunched up like crazy, neck is sore. I'm stressed out. I need to short this shit out.

How's the sight now johnny s?

My back and shoulders feel messed up, muscles are crunched up like crazy, neck is sore. I'm stressed out. I need to short this shit out.
I got used to the new glasses and although my eyes get tired from time to time it's nowhere near as bad as it was. Maybe the discomfort was down to just getting used to the new lenses.

You sound like you need a massage and yoga
Tantra Kriya Yoga « Bindu Tantra Ireland

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back