Your Health Is Your Wealth (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 9
At the hospital getting xrayed and giving blood samples. There are a few of us here for the same treatment. One guy has a shaved head and is wearing a tshirt. Not a mark on him. If my psoriasis was as minimal as his I'd be fucking delighted. I'm sitting here with ared raw face with skin falling off me every time I move. How dare he. That's all I can say. The nerve of the guy.

At the hospital getting xrayed and giving blood samples. There are a few of us here for the same treatment. One guy has a shaved head and is wearing a tshirt. Not a mark on him. If my psoriasis was as minimal as his I'd be fucking delighted. I'm sitting here with ared raw face with skin falling off me every time I move. How dare he. That's all I can say. The nerve of the guy.
Could have it bad on his bum

Good luck, Johnny

Turns out they were getting the meds for just arthritis. I'm special I have arthritis and psoriasis. The toilets in the main part of the hospital are "Boys" and "Girls" which I thought was a little odd.

Jaysis they weren't joking when they said possible side effects might include nausea

pass the motillium

:sick:

Is your pit of despair any less itchy or achy?
Second dose, so it's early days. I think there's an improvement but I might be imagining things. They say I should see affects in about 10 weeks. I have to come up with strategy to allow for this nausea. Take it at night and have a sick , sleepless night or take in the morning and feel like shit at work all day. I gave up on previous meds because they made me sick but this is the last chance so I have to stick with it.

Second dose, so it's early days. I think there's an improvement but I might be imagining things. They say I should see affects in about 10 weeks. I have to come up with strategy to allow for this nausea. Take it at night and have a sick , sleepless night or take in the morning and feel like shit at work all day. I gave up on previous meds because they made me sick but this is the last chance so I have to stick with it.
Are they telling you to knock off the booze or gluten or anything else?

I really hope this comes good for you

Are they telling you to knock off the booze or gluten or anything else?

I really hope this comes good for you
No. This is a "biologic" and doesn't have the adverse affects of chemicals. I'm not convinced by the gluten and diet stuff. My consultant is a huge fan of these biologics, my GP not so much.

And cheers brah, I have high hopes.

Good luck!

You probably know this, but ginger and/or peppermint are great for nausea. The tea bag versions are the handiest - in a big mug of boiling water.

4 Natural Remedies for Nausea

No. This is a "biologic" and doesn't have the adverse affects of chemicals. I'm not convinced by the gluten and diet stuff. My consultant is a huge fan of these biologics, my GP not so much.

And cheers brah, I have high hopes.

I consider this to be the last thing we try before I drop down and take custody of the cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back