Your Health Is Your Wealth (10 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 59K
  • Watchers 9
Tom Cruise is calling over for cans in a bit
I'd normally just buy Heinekens, because they hate Heineken. Drives him mental, he'd be out in the fridge, rummaging.

"Do yis have anything nice?"

I've got Heineken Tom.

They hate Heineken though. Normally yis have them nice IPA yokes.

Who are "they" Tom?

It doesn't matter. Forget it.

Do you not like Heineken Tom?

I was just wondering if you had any of them nice IPA yokes.

You could just bring your own IPAs Tom.

Ah yeah. Maxol was closed but.

Maxol's normally open until 10 Tom.

I'll have a Heineken then. Do you mind?

I'd normally just buy Heinekens, because they hate Heineken. Drives him mental, he'd be out in the fridge, rummaging.

"Do yis have anything nice?"

I've got Heineken Tom.

They hate Heineken though. Normally yis have them nice IPA yokes.

Who are "they" Tom?

It doesn't matter. Forget it.

Do you not like Heineken Tom?

I was just wondering if you had any of them nice IPA yokes.

You could just bring your own IPAs Tom.

Ah yeah. Maxol was closed but.

Maxol's normally open until 10 Tom.

I'll have a Heineken then. Do you mind?
PABST BLUE RIBBON!

Neither of you are Blue Velvet fans then?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PBR commits to being fizzy flavour booze water.
Heineken has that tang of piss, reminding you of its shitty beer aspirations.

Both of them drove me towards sobriety at one point. It's a hard call when you'd rather drink nothing at all than that kind of gear.

I remember a brewer (actual commercial brewer formerly of guiness/diageo) telling me that the goal for budweiser was that the flavor would have dissipated by the time you put the glass back on the counter. This is what the budweiser brewing dudes told them when they started brewing it under license in ireland back in the 80s. most yank non-hipster beer is in a similar bracket

I remember a brewer (actual commercial brewer formerly of guiness/diageo) telling me that the goal for budweiser was that the flavor would have dissipated by the time you put the glass back on the counter. This is what the budweiser brewing dudes told them when they started brewing it under license in ireland back in the 80s. most yank non-hipster beer is in a similar bracket
Right.
If you can get your head around the idea that it's cold, fizzy, booze water then these types of drinks can become ok. Cold, carbonated water is nice when it's roasting out and you've been sweating buckets. Which is most of the summer in the US.
Cold, carbonated water, with a splash of alcohol and maybe even a bit of lime, is better again maybe. There's sweet FA alcohol in it, so you can sit there firing them into yourself all night as a cooling system, and be basically sober afterwards. Once you get the context it makes sense.

I'd rather not like, but I see where they're coming from.

I feel like we're going off topic here.

Let's try to stick to Thetans, and their needs. As we know, a happy thetan means a happy body. Nobody needs to wake up and find their thetan arriving into the place spewing its guts up all over the shop.

Lets keep them drinking the good stuff, so we don't have to.

Right.
If you can get your head around the idea that it's cold, fizzy, booze water then these types of drinks can become ok. Cold, carbonated water is nice when it's roasting out and you've been sweating buckets. Which is most of the summer in the US.
Cold, carbonated water, with a splash of alcohol and maybe even a bit of lime, is better again maybe. There's sweet FA alcohol in it, so you can sit there firing them into yourself all night as a cooling system, and be basically sober afterwards. Once you get the context it makes sense.

I'd rather not like, but I see where they're coming from.
It was similar in Western Australia when I was there. They can't really import nor export beer being in the middle of nowhere as they are, so they have their own little bunch of brands. Which yeah, mostly tasted like fizzy water with alcohol. But good god damn, it was the cleanest crispest beers I've ever drank. It was just perfect.

the number of cases of sepsis i've heard about recently is insane. one fatal, two more resulting in lifelong injuries or health issues. was talking to someone i know whose doctor said that he had seen a big upsurge - and obviously there's speculation that it's covid which has weakened immune systems.

Was it my Da you were talking to ?

the number of cases of sepsis i've heard about recently is insane. one fatal, two more resulting in lifelong injuries or health issues. was talking to someone i know whose doctor said that he had seen a big upsurge - and obviously there's speculation that it's covid which has weakened immune systems.
Two cases in my family recently. Both completely unrelated. The causes I mean, they were brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back