Your Health Is Your Wealth (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 63K
  • Watchers 9
The drinking at home is a strange one. I go through phases of this. The main reason is living alone. I used to think, why do homeless people get drunk or out of it on drugs & it's almost a way of being less alone when your stoned or drunk. Spending the evening listening to music in a drunken haze is an easy habit to fall into.

The drinking at home is a strange one. I go through phases of this. The main reason is living alone. I used to think, why do homeless people get drunk or out of it on drugs & it's almost a way of being less alone when your stoned or drunk. Spending the evening listening to music in a drunken haze is an easy habit to fall into.

That makes sense! I think I definitely went through a period of this when I was younger and a bit low, but managed to pull myself out of it.

I think it's okay to have a few beers on your own if you're in good form. I was talking about this on another thread last week and I actually enjoy having a couple of beers or a glass of whiskey while watching a movie. Not going turbo or anything.

If you're feeling a bit blue or lonely it's not the best thing to do though.

when i'm drunk or high i want to talk to people

My missus suspects her toe is broken too. But as Theodore says, the doctor will only advise taking is easy. They can't set it or put a splint in it so it'll heal itself eventually

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back