Your Health Is Your Wealth (4 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 1K
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 9
Gaz, I burst my eardrum before a few years back. I wont go into the details but it involved human error and a cotton swab. It took a while to heal but came back 100%. A bit of rest and it'll start to get better.

My knees ankles head are fucked from skateboarding,and I've not skated properly fro well over 20 years.

One of my ankles in particular has been giving me loads of nuisance the past few days. Ah well,it was fun while it lasted.

I've gotten much better at pacing myself on the boozing. I know where I'm trying to get to, and the last few of my rare occasions on the razz I've managed to get there and stay there pretty much all night. Foggy the next day but no pain or fear \o/

Staying out of rounds (or only in rounds with your wife) is a big help

i broke my ankle due to a combination of heartbreak and morrisons white cider 12 years ago and i think it's getting arthritic now

but only if i walk more than half a kilometre or so in converse

I get a bit of gyp in one of my knees when it's cold/wet.

I'm thinking it might be Cali or the south west for me long-term. Choosing to return to Ireland would be like choosing joint pain.

In the winter,I regularly have to rotate my ankles for a few minutes before I stand up. I imagine losing weight would be a big help there.

hmmmmmm?

movies-the-witches.jpg

I was googling the symptoms I continue to have: pain in hip, leg etc
I kept seeing the abbreviation DH crop up on forums and given what I was looking for wondered if it meant Deep Heat. Then I saw it written as DH/SO..and a further search taught me it means "dearest husband/significant other "

Serves me right for reading ' mommy' forums

Also @pete , should this thread be in Lifestyle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back