Your first 18s film (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure it was
hellraiser.jpg

We didn't have a vcr growing up, and on occasions we used to rent one! from local video shop with few films for a weekend.

Was Death Race 2000 18s? No idea when I saw it, but it was on a neighbours new top loading vhs player which had a wired remote control, so...

We didn't have a vcr growing up, and on occasions we used to rent one! from local video shop with few films for a weekend.
we used to do that too. my big sister used often rent one out for the weekend for me and get whatever horror films i wanted. no idea what the first 18s film i saw was. my parents didnt seem to mind what i watched. i remember being refused entry to the cinema to see postcards from the edge when i was about 14 - that stung. also i got asked for id when i was buying beer in the supermarket last week

my earliest memories of films in general are of pretty inappopriate ones. exterminator, death wish, wild thing, first blood and porkies are some of the first ones i saw, that i remember anyways, probably aged around 5/6.
used to watch horrors with me ma every sunday when i was a little older. remember getting a note off her to give to the dudes in xtravision. made me the man i am today.

It

When I was at a friend's house and I didn't want to watch it at all. I've got an over active imagination so for 15 years afterwards I could hear gurgling in the sink and see blood spurting out. It was horrendous.

In fairness the bit that I found the worst was when the kid was being bullied and the bully had a knife and cut his stomach.

I was a nice kid, y'see.

Death Race 2000

saw it on the same day I saw Star Wars for the first time too, ended up watching both films over and over that one day. could only have been....8?

first video i ever saw was the jessica lang version of king kong, terrified me

I think either Robocop or Commando when I was about 4 or 5. It was in my minders. And then I used to see loads of violent films there when looking through videos they had taped from the tv. I remember vividly some film where this guy was smashed through a glass window on a noose. Never seen it since, no idea what it is.

Child's Play was on the other night so had a watch, I hadn't seen it since I was about 10. My other half can recite large chunks of dialogue from it having taped it off tv when he was a kid and watched it over and over with his sister and his cousins..I'd forgotten how kids used to do that, perhaps it warrants a thread of its own. I can do the same with the lost boys on command...so what did you tape as a kid and watch over and over?

Alien one halloween when I was around 5.

Don't remember much only my mother saying "sher its not real ro, just puppets" as I sat on her lap.

Same shit they told me when they showed a spanish bull fight on ear to the ground, I cried for a fucking week after that. Alien didnt bother me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back