Young women (1 Viewer)

Actually, sorry, you deserve a longer response than that - I'm a married dad of 2 approaching 40, and I hope to fuck my wife isn't hurt by me staring at beautiful young women, because I'm always at it. As you age it becomes harder to tell a beautiful young woman from an average-looking one, they all look so fresh and lovely. Please don't be hurt by it, it's just the way it is.

shit, 40 year old women are the best

I should know, as of next January my teenage fantasies will be consummated and I'll be sleeping with one EVERY NIGHT!

sooo deadly!

(having said that, women in their 20s are prett damn smoking too. And what the hell, women in their 30s, let's hear it for them! Gazzer? You with me?)

I tell ya what,i'm glad you brought me into this snakeybobs...

All birds are smoking.

It just so happens that even ugly chicks are hot when they're young.

Listen missus,yer bloke sounds like a right cunt to be honest.

If I was you I'd fucking ditch him.

if my woman..who is a very attractive 30 odd was going around the whole time eyeballing dudes I'd hit her a box.

hold on, give the guy a break. surely it's the young wan's fault for dressing like there's a clothes shortage. all them legs. all. them. legs.

when i was young, the ladies would dress up in shapeless black and cover their face til it was bone white, or wear oversized lumperjack shirts that made them look like they were wearing a tent. all this while being the hottest they'd ever be. of course in my day we had an aids epidemic to content with. at that time everyone we knew was going to die.

surely we can blame teh government or xtina or soemthing? a man can oogle, can't he? if he can't why are the youth discarding thier clothes (and morals). surely older women love nothing more than to see a young guy's arse through the material of his all to visible boxer shorts. "oh, a man who had difficulty pulling his trousers up all the...hott!"

i saw a young fella in the supermarket the other week with his entire arse hanging out, not even boxers for modesty. i didn't know where to look.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hold on, give the guy a break. surely it's the young wan's fault for dressing like there's a clothes shortage. all them legs. all. them. legs.

when i was young, the ladies would dress up in shapeless black and cover their face til it was bone white, or wear oversized lumperjack shirts that made them look like they were wearing a tent. all this while being the hottest they'd ever be. of course in my day we had an aids epidemic to content with. at that time everyone we knew was going to die.

"

It upsets me that the whole AIDs thing went away and I'm now too old to enjoy the rampant guilt free casual sex

it's not that easy for youngsters these days, there's still plenty to worry about over the reliability of condoms, a.k.a. 'johnny stress'

It upsets me that the whole AIDs thing went away and I'm now too old to enjoy the rampant guilt free casual sex
it's some rip off. add in the fact you couldn't buy johnnies and there was no alcohol after 11.30 at night, even in the disco, and it's surprising we ever got laid. kids these days, don't know they're born.

when i was young, the ladies would dress up in shapeless black and cover their face til it was bone white, or wear oversized lumperjack shirts that made them look like they were wearing a tent.

Raggle taggle ruined my teenage years.
Aran jumpers with thumbholes. Long skirts made from upholstery fabric. Army jackets (an not tailored fitted ones either)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back