You Wanted The Best...You Got The Best.... (2 Viewers)

I cant imagine Gene Simmons would care about Rollins,he only really likes to talk about how great he is himself.

I'm watching/listening to the full interview and he reminds me of James Brown in that he doesn't understand why anyone complains about anything ever because if everyone was like him (and everyone should be like him) there'd be no problems in this world.

Yeah,he believes he's the greatest thing ever,but so what. Doesn't mean you have to believe it.

I don't care about that era of Gene/Kiss (although I'd go see them again) They put themselves across differently in the 70's although still very full of confidence

So nothing, it's an observation. He's pretty funny. What's Paul Stanley like?

I think Simmons point that when rock bands stopped acting like rockstars and became humble that was when the public lost interest & moved on to rappers. That's probably not without merit.
The average punter on the street is hooked in by the rockstar persona. Indepth discussions about the technicalities of music etc are all pie in the sky concepts to Joe public. They don't understand it. But they understand the dream of making loads of money, shagging models, living it up, taking loads of drugs, shagging models & shagging models.

I think Simmons point that when rock bands stopped acting like rockstars and became humble that was when the public lost interest & moved on to rappers. That's probably not without merit.
The average punter on the street is hooked in by the rockstar persona. Indepth discussions about the technicalities of music etc are all pie in the sky concepts to Joe public. They don't understand it. But they understand the dream of making loads of money, shagging models, living it up, taking loads of drugs, shagging models & shagging models.

He didn't stop doing those things, people just got bored of the one trick.

it would seem they've still got it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's a load of videos up YouTube saying Paul Stanley is using pre recorded vocals, certainly for the current tour & probably in the past as well.

Yeah,all sorts of arguing over that and the fact that Ace and Peter are not back for the last tour and what the setlist is and so on.

Pauls voice is fucked though. Like really fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back