You know you're getting old.... (3 Viewers)

I applied for the ballyfermot rock school in 1993 but didn't get accepted
I could have spent the last 30 years being a fully qualified rock star. Damn it.

Went to work today, which was nice.

My much younger housemate also works for the same firm as me.
Another young lad today was laughing at how much me and housemate are apparently "melding into the same person". I don't know what he means. We have the same mannerisms or something.

But eventually he says "honestly seanc it's uncanny, if you told me you were his dad I'd believe you"

His DAD?! Sexier older brother is what I think you meant, you little shit. Theres about a 16 year gap between us.

I'm in a state after a month of sausages and jambons. Busted out the kettlebell to get rid of that, but it's difficult not to shake the Kevin Spacey in American Beauty vibes. I've never seen that film but I reckon I've got the jist.

Just did a google to see what age he was in it. 39. Fuck sakes.

I'm in a state after a month of sausages and jambons. Busted out the kettlebell to get rid of that, but it's difficult not to shake the Kevin Spacey in American Beauty vibes. I've never seen that film but I reckon I've got the jist.

Just did a google to see what age he was in it. 39. Fuck sakes.

He looks 49 in it 😂

Submitted an objection to the local council about a proposed development in the area

I feel like lighting a pipe and donning slippers

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back