You know you're getting old.... (3 Viewers)

Gasp! Christina Ricci played Wdneday in the old movies

i remember seeing that in the Cinema, i was 9. i remember Christopher Lloyd more than anyone coz i was really into Back To The Future still. Bit Different from when i re-watched it in the late 90s and all i could focus on was Angelica Huston because i was a teenage dirtbag

I am so unbelievably impressed with this and I can't fully work out why
It was shortly after the Addams family and she was shooting a film in Ireland. She was really young and was accompanied by her mother/minder/chaperone.
To be fair we didn't know it immediately, it was more like... she REALLY looks like Christina Ricci. Then the filming thing made sense, probably going to Ardmore, we got off at Dun Laoghaire.

It was shortly after the Addams family and she was shooting a film in Ireland. She was really young and was accompanied by her mother/minder/chaperone.
To be fair we didn't know it immediately, it was more like... she REALLY looks like Christina Ricci. Then the filming thing made sense, probably going to Ardmore, we got off at Dun Laoghaire.

she's very impressive in Buffalo 66 with that massive wanker Vincent Gallo.
(hello Vincent, youre a massive wanker)

she's very impressive in Buffalo 66 with that massive wanker Vincent Gallo.
(hello Vincent, youre a massive wanker)
Looks like there was no money in the wanking

His semen store is gone

*context

I saw Penelope Cruz picking up an absolute horror show of a dog shit in Washington Square if that's any use to anyone.

It was one of those shits that lie somewhere between solid and liquid and attempts to pick it up only made things worse, but it was right in the middle of where everyone walks. The dog was standing as far away as possible from the entire procedure, looking despondently in the other direction.

I wouldn't have noticed it was Penelope Cruz if it hadn't gone on for so long. Penelope has a stronger stomach than me.

I walked passed Andy Cairns of therapy on dame street many years ago.
I'll never forget it. Also saw Tim Wheeler in Tower records. No sign of Charlotte though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back