You know you're getting old.... (7 Viewers)

They do that because the youths are conditioned to gaming speed violence and if it doesn't hit that range then it looks to the kids like batman original series look to us. The change in movies is in response to the change in games tech. Shite if you are old like me and *DONT CARE* about gaming.

No action movie can exist without tech menu screen cutaways now either.
Not sure I agree with this at all. There's very few cuts, if any, in video games, and you can clearly see what your character is doing at all times. It's pretty mission critical for a player not to be confused with what's going on on the screen. Which kind of game were you thinking of in particular?

have been thinking about buying one for my neighbour who bleats on about the birds and the bees but whose back garden is a rubbish tip. more as a hint rather than to make it easier for her.

Heardle reminds me I am old

It's total pot luck some days I get it within a second, some days I don't have a clue even when it tells me the name of the song.

Occasionally I'll go, "I think that might be Lizzo/Arianna Grande/etc but I don't know the name of it."

Yesterday I was raging at the Bruno Mars song, "how is this not The Police????"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back