You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

I'm listening to Napalm Death - Scum album on the headphones in work.
TBH I always found this music hilarious and hard to take seriously, but I'm enjoying it.
Maybe the penny has dropped...
I could be getting into the grindr scene.
It’s ok. Try this instead - despite what Spotify says it came out in 1989 but was recorded around 1986

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It’s ok. Try this instead - despite what Spotify says it came out in 1989 but was recorded around 1986

Shit,thats become quite pricey

Radiohead fans going mad at this.

I used to be the mod for the experimental music forum on boards (I’m better now) and spent most of my time moving threads from there about Radiohead into the indie forum. The rest of the posts were all about Aphex Twin. Seems that Boards wasn’t ready for Giacinto Scelsi.

Shit,thats become quite pricey

I only have Horrified on CD. I've never even seen a vinyl copy.

recorded in January 1986, it's amazing what should been the first full length LP in the genre is still one of the best 35 years later. it has everything anyone coming from a metal background could want in grind.
including a few riffs Napalm Death recycled. Repulsion hold no malice saying without ND they would never been heard of. the lyrics are great fun and it doesn't get any faster or get much heavier than this.

Last edited:
I only have Horrified on CD. I've never even seen a vinyl copy.

recorded in January 1986, it's amazing what should been the first full length LP in the genre is still one of the best 35 years later. it has everything anyone coming from a metal background could want in grind.
including a few riffs Napalm Death recycled. Repulsion hold no malice saying without ND they would never been heard of. the lyrics are great fun and it doesn't get any faster or get much heavier than this.
I don't think any other genre peaked so early.

I think it's a bit too rough and ready for me, production wise.

Cleaned out and tidied up the shed at the weekend. I have an inordinate sense of pride at this and have found myself going out to survey the good job I did a few times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back