You know you're getting old.... (3 Viewers)

The need to buy my very own set of these

drs.jpg

Ah dude, grimsville that is not a nice job.

Its not a list.

Don't think of it as a list.

This will only convince you it ends.
Haha I like this. In my head it's an infinite list. It never shrinks, and never really grows either (it's just more of it gets revealed to you from time to time)

quoting my own lyrics
egg_ said:
My life slips past
As I try to cross items off a vast
To-do list that never seems to get any smaller
Just taller

I may be able to lend you some rods. If you collect and leave them back.
Thanks Gary..but I live in the midlands anditlooks like I'll need to do this task regularly until we can afford to get a new pipe.

In other news, my electricity is gone now. The fuse for the sockets keeps tripping and I have no idea how to fix it. Had to shower in the office this morning.

In other news, my electricity is gone now. The fuse for the sockets keeps tripping and I have no idea how to fix it. Had to shower in the office this morning.
Might not be something wrong with your fusebox - similar happened once in my Ma's house and it turned out the problem was water had leaked out of the washing machine and the wire from the washing machine was sitting in it

Might not be something wrong with your fusebox - similar happened once in my Ma's house and it turned out the problem was water had leaked out of the washing machine and the wire from the washing machine was sitting in it
After ringing about 15 numbers that rang out or wouldn't connect I eventually got a guy. He "might" be able to get to our place tonight, or "maybe" tomorrow. I didn't think it would be so hard to find an electrician. Meanwhile a freezer full of food will have to go in the bin and we'll have to read books by candlelight tonight.

That nagging suspicion that it's a 2 minute fix and that the electrician is going to look at me with disdain

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back