You know you're getting old.... (2 Viewers)

Benny Cake

Solutions
An Italian guy BACK IN THE DAY was trying to tell me that his favourite punk band were Battered Legion. He couldn’t understand how I had never heard of them, until I eventually realized he was saying Bad Religion.

Still think Battered Legion would be a good Viking metal band name.

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
An Italian guy BACK IN THE DAY was trying to tell me that his favourite punk band were Battered Legion. He couldn’t understand how I had never heard of them, until I eventually realized he was saying Bad Religion.

Still think Battered Legion would be a good Viking metal band name.
Sounds like something you’d order in a Glaswegian takeaway.

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Yeah me next year too.. I feel a certain sense of urgency about recording vocals before I go full old man voice.. which realistically shouldn't be for a good few years yet

Otherwise I don't give a fuck. Being auld is cool

nuke terrorist

Supporter
Gonna happen to me in Feb. Actually got a bit down about it there for a while - 30 was grand, 40 was grand, but 50? Gave me the wobbles a bit
I was 46 recently.
everything was cool until I was 33-34 each year was better than the last, only then did I start to feel I was beginning to getting old. started calling myself middle aged at 38 but didn't think 40 was old either.

but this time I realise for the first time I am far closer to being knackered with some serious illness than I am to being young and I am closer to 60 than my 20's.

was always going to happen and I can't complain I've been on a good run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads