You know you're getting old.... (1 Viewer)

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
ees8wjno9vv41.jpg

ann post

Solutions
I slacked off cycling for a few months and am up 5kg. I know this isn't much but anyone who knows me my 3d form knows I'm basically a metabolically accelerated skeleton with a thin coat of meat. Ann post SNR warned me about the metabolic slowdown too.

Will have to drink shots instead of cans for a few weeks

One month back cycling - back to my ballpark usual average kinda weight. Still drink cans though.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Maybe they should make all the items being bought contactless too. That would would help stop the spread too.

Im well aware of the push to contactless,but its not something i want to encourage.

ann post

Solutions
A wee heads up. Was talking to a new York friend and they said when there was a blackout there for a few days if you didn't have cash you were fucked, so a little cash to see out a day or two isn't the worst backup plan

ernesto

Big stanks
Supporter
Solutions
Website
strikeaction.bandcamp.com
If you have solar panels and your own batteries and your house is connected to the grid and there’s a power cut you can’t use your own supply to power your house….

Indeed you can. Just not officially (or maybe legally?)

As long as you have a set up that's prove-able with safety back up/ redundancy built in obviously

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Yeah but I’d rather avoid a situation where discovery of my unsanctioned solution for dealing with potential temporary power cuts leads to my supply being cut off “for safety reasons”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads