XBox 360 (1 Viewer)

Finished the 'story' of Crackdown 2 the other weekend, have to say it was a bit of a disapointment overall.

The Dead Rising 2 prequel is great.

I just bought an xbox today, first time i've had one (or any console for that matter) since mid 2007. What games have i missed? I gather GOW 2 and Left For Dead are worth buying? Anything else?

I just bought an xbox today, first time i've had one (or any console for that matter) since mid 2007. What games have i missed? I gather GOW 2 and Left For Dead are worth buying? Anything else?

you can pick up a load of stuff second hand now. I got assassins creed 2 and forza 3 for 11 quid each the other day. this might be helpful

http://ie.xbox360.ign.com/articles/104/1045042p1.html

I heard assassins creed 2 is good actually, i'd sold my old one before the first one came out, always liked the trailer. Is there still much rainbow six vegas gameplay online? What was the sequel like? All the games websites are blocked at work. Driving me nuts.

I heard assassins creed 2 is good actually, i'd sold my old one before the first one came out, always liked the trailer. Is there still much rainbow six vegas gameplay online? What was the sequel like? All the games websites are blocked at work. Driving me nuts.

ah, i never played the sequel. If you looking for online stuff battlefield bad company 2 is great. mass effect 1 + 2 are supposed to be brilliant, as is fallout 3. Batman arkham asylum, borderlands, call of duty. red dead redemption is very good

If the game sites are blocked this might work.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xbox360?sort=desc

Finished the 'story' of Crackdown 2 the other weekend, have to say it was a bit of a disapointment overall.

I didnt even bother finishing it before I traded it in ( although I did get 500 agility orbs....i had a point to prove from the first one )

Anyone on for a spot of reacharound action tomorrow night?

I should be on about 9:30. Firefight seems really good, tons of options for it. Some of the normal online games have improved as well. Headhunter in particular is fun

Cool I'll be on then too. 1000 smurfs was keen the other night too. Has the legend that is steprime got a copy?

Yeah wouldn't mind having a bash of that soon.

If you look at the enemies tab here it's fairly obvious my 'using sprint and running away like a coward when my shields went' tactic paid off.

Not impressed by either. FIFA hasn't made any progress as far as I can tell and I just can't play PES anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back