X Files (1 Viewer)

What shows are you watching these days Bernie? I've gone back to watching Deadwood again......trying out Narcos, not sure if I'll continue yet.
No dramas at the moment. Was thinking about giving Deadwood a rewatch. I'm currently rewatching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I quite liked Narcos. Enjoyed The Man in the High Castle a lot.

No dramas at the moment. Was thinking about giving Deadwood a rewatch. I'm currently rewatching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I quite liked Narcos. Enjoyed The Man in the High Castle a lot.
I think it's just the pointless unneccessary voice over that really hurts my interest in Narcos. It has it's moments though.....mostly when the voice over stops telling you exactly what is clearly happening on screen at that very moment.

I think it's just the pointless unneccessary voice over that really hurts my interest in Narcos. It has it's moments though.....mostly when the voice over stops telling you exactly what is clearly happening on screen at that very moment.
I didn't mind the voice over that much. It's worth sticking out though. The last few episodes are deadly

Watched a couple of the new series on RTE (after skipping the opener based on the advance reviews).. 2nd one was okay, I jumped ship on the original series before Scully's baby arrived so the flashbacks kind of went over my head. The third one with Rhys Darby and Kumail Nanjiani I quite liked.. I remember feeling cheated back whenever the original series would do a 'funny' episode but I can appreciate them taking the piss out of themselves now.

I liked some of the funny ones from the original series but felt this one was just too silly. Something felt "off" about it.

They've gotten progressively better, the first one was a bit shit, the second one was 4th season mediocre and the third one was 2nd/3rd season good. Looking forward to the next one which, by my estimations, will be as good as the Tooms episodes.

David Duchovny—then 33 and known mostly for hosting Showtime’s cheesy erotic drama Red Shoe Diaries—charmed producers first (“he was so intelligent and wry,” remembers Danielle Gelber, Fox’s former director of drama development)

All I can think of is that interview with him yacking on about Steely Dan. I bet he was doing that back then as well.

ughgugh he's just the worst isn't he?

12794377_10209009413654976_3612549950110555583_n.jpg

The middle ones were definitely the best, the first and last ones were fucking awful though. The last one's case wasn't helped by the heaps of scientific inaccuracies. My nose bled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back