wwe wrestling figures (1 Viewer)

clarence worley

i sure i can remember being in a shop in dublin somewhere, where they had loads of wwe stuff, anyone any ideas, or did i dream it

there's a wrestling shop on the top floor of the stephens green centre

at least i think it's still there

about 2 months ago i bought 3 chris benoit figures. the fella in smyths didnt seem to be perturbed by the fact that they should be on the market anymore

There's a shoe shop in Artane Castle that over the past year has gone from selling wrestling shoes, to wrestling figures to now having half the shop over run with wrestling accesories.

anybody got number or know the exact name of the shop, not from dublin meself so i wanna call to make sure they have what im lookin for first

ah you know families..."why didnt you get me one!"

anyway i have them stashed away with in emergency toilet roll cupboard. i am waiting for the day someone calls around for tea and says "you know what, we could really do with 3 chris benoit action figures about now"

Bonsai, that excuse does'nt cut-it with me, and I'd hazard the rest of this board are not amused by your blatant covering up your inherent nerdy action figure hoardings. I bet they're all hung on your walls nest to your Food Fighters and Captain Power action figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back