Wow, I have just discovered... (1 Viewer)

I knew about "Tom and Jerry" but realised I'd never actually hard them until now

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Discovered the other day that Charlie Chaplin has a fucking massive family after he had like 8 kids and then they have loads of kids etc etc. And the family is practically Irish now cause he married Eugene O'Neills daughter so loads of his kids were given Irish names. And one of his kids then went and married some Belfast woman and had some kids with her too. And loads of the kids and grandkids were/are actors, composers, writers etc etc etc

Local girl (Mullingar) done good

I never heard of her before yesterday when it was announced she's joining Whitesnake.

She has also played with Dee Snider and Puscifer (Maynard James Keenan's "supergroup") and in Steven (GunsNRoses) Adler's band.

She also is a celebrity health guru of sorts.

"I made the terrifying solo leap across the Pacific with no clue how everything would unfold."
The Atlantic, no?

woW, i hAve JuSt dISocoVeReD...

Pale Saints - Fell From The Sun is a cover version of an Opal song

I never listened to Opal before. I usually go with the first version I heard, and I'm a big Pale Saints fan, but I nearly like the original better

a bit of pop culture trivia

Three Identical Strangers is a 2018 documentary film directed by Tim Wardle, about the lives of Edward Galland, David Kellman, and Robert Shafran, a set of identical triplet brothers adopted as infants by separate families. Combining archival footage, re-enacted scenes, and present-day interviews, it recounts how the triplets discovered one another by chance in New York in 1980 at age 19, their public and private lives in the years that followed, and their eventual discovery that their adoption had been part of an undisclosed scientific "nature versus nurture" study of the development of genetically identical siblings raised in differing socioeconomic circumstances

That's them in a scene from Desperately Seeking Susan (1985)
susan.jpg

DEVO at Max's Kansas City 15 November 1977 introduced by Bowie

click link and read the description for more info
never knew there was video of this, there's a few brief clips online but that's all I can find.
excellent quality footage - would love see the whole thing.

the audio of the show is on Live: The Mongoloid Years and a RSD LP release from 2014.

Qwality Greek Psyche

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back