worst ever cover version... (2 Viewers)

Eilert Pilarm is a genius. He has no place in this thread.

This is only semi related, but it reminded me of Eddie Wally, the Belgian crooner that Eurotrash used to rip it out of without him realising...

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddy_Wally[/ame]

Eurotrash showed him in Vegas once trying to 'make it', he did some quality Flemish Elvis (Flemvis?) moves to a bemused audience of obese people wearing bum-bags...

I love that perma tanned Belgian demi-god

Darn tootin'. Hazy Shade Of Winter is a super cover version.

You've never heard this then

544.jpg

Despite the fact that it's been used in a cereal commercial on heavy rotation, I actually think that's a really lovely version. The singer, Hawaiian Israel Kamakawiwoʻole, died last year and his funeral was attended by 10,000 mourners. He was massively obese and died of related conditions, but was nick named the gentle giant and was considered to be a national treasure.

Always makes me sad to eat Rice Krispies now.

Always reminds me of the episode of ER where Mark Green dies in Hawaii. Absolutely heartbreaking stuff.

When I was in Zakynthos a couple of weeks ago I had the misfortune to hear an album of Bob Marley covers; many of them were jazz/jazz funk.

The Coronas doing Justin Timberlake brings about what I can only describe as 'a psychotic episode'.

remember that Band Relish had a song called 'Rainbow Zephyr'

and Westlife covered it, but changed the title to 'Hey Whatever'
cause they thought their fans wouldn't know what a Zephyr was

without doubt worst cover song ever

ould sarahs colostomy burst of a tune looks alright now, compared to these freaks.

remember that Band Relish had a song called 'Rainbow Zephyr'

and Westlife covered it, but changed the title to 'Hey Whatever'
cause they thought their fans wouldn't know what a Zephyr was

without doubt worst cover song ever

In the video they were hanging around some gaff, laughing and joking, impressing the girls, dressed up like the Rat Pack. They sure can sing. It was a moment of synergy in Irish music where the efforts of an edgy rock combo went recognised and rewarded by their crowd-pleasing pop compatriots.
I think we may be seeing, in The Script, the culmination of the process Relish & Westlife set in motion all those years ago. Either way, the future of Irish music on the international scene seems to be in safe hands.

In the video they were hanging around some gaff, laughing and joking, impressing the girls, dressed up like the Rat Pack. They sure can sing. It was a moment of synergy in Irish music where the efforts of an edgy rock combo went recognised and rewarded by their crowd-pleasing pop compatriots.
I think we may be seeing, in The Script, the culmination of the process Relish & Westlife set in motion all those years ago. Either way, the future of Irish music on the international scene seems to be in safe hands.

i don't know, but if i ever have to hear it again i'm going to set myself on fire

Sharleen Spiteri's cover/rip off of the shangri-las is shocking and she should be sued for it

http://www.popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2789&Itemid=206
Agreed. But didn't she do the same with Marvin Gaye (and when I get that feeling....)

I'm still reduced to a boiling mound of human rage when I hear this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this cover song and it's video make me want to go on a killing spree...... not that the original wasn't a load of bum produce anyway.

The legendary Anton Maiden

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt_Li44NcSk"]YouTube - Anton Maiden - The Trooper[/ame]

These might be the best, he did the whole soundtrack!

http://dovemanmusic.com/footloose.htm

jesus, he turned footloose into a garbage singer-songwriter piece of crap

that's almost as bad as this

hmm, it still works from youtube itself, second video when you search for "hey ya"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back