Work (1 Viewer)

Web applications developer
That means I write computer programs that make websites do clever things, like this bulletin board, online shopping, searchable databases, and the gig listings (and soon, articles and resources content) on the thingsyouremissing site

egg_ (17 Apr, 2002 05:39 p.m.):
Web applications developer
That means I write computer programs that make websites do clever things, like this bulletin board, online shopping, searchable databases, and the gig listings (and soon, articles and resources content) on the thingsyouremissing site

http://www.mothergooserocks.com

that's about the cleverest site i've seen all day- check out the cartoons

i teach senior infants in greystones and this morning there was no dart from bray to greystones arg arg arg..

yay for people who dont work in computers !!!!

i pretty much sit on my arse too! seeing as im a student like ;-) i also work part time in a call centre which is not as much fun as sitting on my arse in college unfortunatley :-( oh and if my profile is to be believed im a lapdancer...

mark (17 Apr, 2002 04:15 p.m.):
the government pay me to kill people.

this one's for the cause... didn't mustaine say that in belfast circa '88, and get into serious trouble for it too?

i used to work for the irish refugee council. them were grate days but i had to leave cos they had no money to pay me..

Hector Grey (18 Apr, 2002 03:29 p.m.):
mark (17 Apr, 2002 04:15 p.m.):
the government pay me to kill people.

this one's for the cause... didn't mustaine say that in belfast circa '88, and get into serious trouble for it too?

He did indeed. I was just thinking of that the other day, as I sat crying over my pile of gig tickets from the late 80's.

His PR people tried to claim that he was dedicating the song to "the cause of peace and reconciliation". They later said that he "didn't really understand the situation" or something like that.

No shit.

Not as bad as the cringe-fest that the Public Enemy gig in the red box turned out to be.

Flava Flav's anti-brit ranting being totally ill-informed and making him come accross as a complete ass-wipe. Then he pulled out a tenner and started calling it "fucking british money" and held a lighter to it.
It was a fucking IRISH tenner.

Chuck D shoulda kicked that homey's ASS.

what about nina simones eulogy to irish freedom fighters past: paddy pearse, michael collins... brendan behan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back