Words and phrases that are soooo...meh! Like meh (1 Viewer)

any advertising campaign that thinks 'free hugs' is a funny idea and a good phrase

legend,

as in; 'billy gobball is a total legend'. generally applied to people whoes qualifying characteristics are that there a more obnoxious drunk than the rest of their moronic pals. or in the sporting world, no one is described as legendary any more, simply as a legend (its practically consitutes 40% of all words uttered on shows such as 'off the ball'). Peter canavan, when he ran the marathon there last month, was listed as 'peter canavan-tyrone legend' in his tag line on the news. So peter canavan is a is 'a narrative of human actions that are perceived both by teller and listeners to take place within human history and to possess certain qualities that give the tale verisimilitude.' particular to tyrone.
cunts.

twice I have counted it on Thumped today and that's two times too many

please stop saying

"in anyways"

thank you

People who refer to kissing as "shifting" annoy the hell outta me as does people who say "does be" or "do be" instead of is or was :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back