wonky2 + new compilation (1 Viewer)

the onny ting worser than be talked abour.. is not bein talked abour, wha?

well, i don't know about anyone else here, but i sure as hell don't know why dan is so pissed off about this. i mean come on, the dickheads of ilk were never gonna be asked, you gotta at least be able to play and stuff...

"Meanwhile the rest of us slave our little asses off trying to get noticed..."

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

SPA!

:p

Originally posted by happy
"Meanwhile the rest of us slave our little asses off trying to get noticed..."

a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

SPA!

:p

hush gentle hag

I'm not really sure I understand what gets your goat Dan??

Without naming names (cause I don't relaly give a toss who your grudge or whatever is with) would you mind elaborating on what you mean?

Originally posted by Dan

The one I love is the bands who you've never heard or heard of, and played some obscure gig in who gives a fuck where, who are suddenly thrown into the limelight. Meanwhile the rest of us slave our little asses off trying to get noticed, while cuntface, who has his dick so far up you know whos ass, gets to bypass all the hard work and just sits back and takes all the critical acclaim...
BASTARDS.

In advance..shutup Grey. :mad:

HEY!! If you are any good you will get noticed. And if you are very good it will happen even quicker. Think about it. Or change yer band name. There you go:p

jaysis look whot oi've don

meself i really look forward to all these events and although there's some overlapping of bands i think there's been a fair amount of variety. if there is some repetition it's because the best bands are the ones that get asked consistently - no surprise there but it'd be nice to see some of the smaller bands given a chance to play at one of these things? i suppose there's only so many bands can play in any one night.
as for dan's point about new bands suddenly playing big gigs, i can see where he's coming from but i think it's less of a problem when the band in question is actually good.

I think Dan has a point here.

Dudley, these events do seem to have the same or similar line up and there seems to be an awful amount of backslappery going on, but I like the bands and will be paying my money. Now instead of getting all defensive, could you please tell me why this is? For example, if a really good band came along from beyond the pale (not mine, we're shite) and you yourself liked them, would you let them into your clique?
Have you done so in the past? These are genuine questions, no ulterior motive.

hi uncle_meat, long time listener, first-time caller. please, tell me, what does 'GMMMFFFheeheeheehee!!!!' mean? the end of it sounds like the way i laugh but i ain't sure about the capitals. an aside to my self-imporatnce in the midst of all this total bullshit, anyone ever heard 'weevil' from cork? the rock like a motherbanger, they played the super-team thing with us in cork. they should play up here much more often. i put on gigs now and again have no problem letting muckers into my clique as long as they wash beforehad. weevil, as it happens, are very clean lads. so, like if ye think yer alright like and ye'd be into playing the sort of gigs i put on, just send me a tape or cd or something... i won't be able to help it if i don't like it but it'll have nothing to do with where you come from and i don't really think anyone, even dudley, bases their choices on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back