wonky (1 Viewer)

Thought I sent you an e-mail about that ??? , maybe not. The place is booked and gone so I'm trying to arrange something for the middle of May.

So the race is on...Dudleys eyes Vs the cats eyes ...who'll pop first??

Dan (18 Apr, 2002 12:33 p.m.):

So the race is on...Dudleys eyes Vs the cats eyes ...who'll pop first??

if princess puts up a pic of her lapdancing, it should accelerate the process a wee bit, whaddya say princess?

i'll have to find someone to take the photo first..;-) oh and just for the record i was involved in the whole making of the dead languages cd and i thought it was a gr8 idea (yay!james) and i think it turned out to be a pretty good cd! every1's entitled to their own opinion so sorry to the folks who didn't like it but i think its fab! there ye go!!

princess (18 Apr, 2002 02:38 p.m.):
i'll have to find someone to take the photo first..;-) oh and just for the record i was involved in the whole making of the dead languages cd and i thought it was a gr8 idea (yay!james) and i think it turned out to be a pretty good cd! every1's entitled to their own opinion so sorry to the folks who didn't like it but i think its fab! there ye go!!

Were you wearing a brown suede jacket at the launch night?

If so, I wish you were a lap dancer, yowza!!!

1984 (18 Apr, 2002 02:53 p.m.):

Do you wear a brown suede jacket?

i think that's just the start of her act...

"i'd like to speak to the manager please, because this thread doesnt do exactly what it says on the tin. i opened it expecting to tuck into a juicy wonky discussion but instead all i got was dead languages crawling all over the place":)

steven stealberg (18 Apr, 2002 02:59 p.m.):
"i'd like to speak to the manager please, because this thread doesnt do exactly what it says on the tin. i opened it expecting to tuck into a juicy wonky discussion but instead all i got was dead languages crawling all over the place":)

but we all agreed that wonky was class, the bouncers were nazis, and...wait we agreed on stuff!! take note of the date pete

ok.

seeing as i dont get no refund i may as well look at the dead languages thing and say....i aint heard it yet and it doesnt look like i'm going to either.

someone said the copies sold out off the listening post in tower. maybe the designer can get paid now princess?

1984 (18 Apr, 2002 02:56 p.m.):

Were you wearing a brown suede jacket at the launch night?

If so, I wish you were a lap dancer, yowza!!!

I bet you wouldn't say yowza to her face.And who ever heard of anyone calling themselves a fuckin number!!

nine (18 Apr, 2002 03:10 p.m.):
I bet you wouldn't say yowza to her face.And who ever heard of anyone calling themselves a fuckin number!!

If I had the chance again, I would've said more than yowzer.

If it's the same girl (and I hope it is) you'd understand my post if you saw her.

1984 : wonky

1984 - YOU didn't look too bad yourself. Propping up the fag machine and rummaging for change in other people's pockets.

I still can't believe you took SO much LSD and tried to break into the Gravity bar to remove its couplings and fly it up to three-rock to meet ALF and give him back his old transformers comics.
What was that about?

Dan (18 Apr, 2002 04:41 p.m.):
Princess, are you actually a prince, because if you are, you must be having one hell of a laugh.

By the way, if you are actually princess, I'm a bass player ;-)

do you mean 'double bass' do ya? you know like in the viz profannisaurus? i'm going to shut up now

so when do you want the a/s/l board opened then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back