Women (1 Viewer)

Did you read this story when it went up in the last couple of weeks?

The maddest thing for me was actually the bit towards the end where the writer causally tosses in a line that blithely implies that her and her husband have occasionally fucked around on each other over the years.

Hadn’t seen this before.
Man, she kinda turns an odd story into a major drama.
And I might have glided past that admission at the end if you hadn’t mentioned it. Dang.

Married people cheat all the time, I think?
Certainly from what I’ve seen.

Some of my own best experiences have been with married women. There’s a real simplicity to it. No open-ended questions, almost no drama. Everyone getting what they want.

I've been at death's door a few times and not even realised it, I'm not very self-aware sometimes and I just kind of go on autopilot. Burning up with fevers and infections and just thinking I was very tired! I've had a lot of surgery over the past five years and the last few times have asked for no pain meds beyond paracetamol to be given post-op as I'd rather get home quicker than stay on opiods, they take ages to wear off and make me mental anyway. The only absolute agony I remember experiencing was during childbirth and getting a filling drilled back out of an infected tooth.

I've been at death's door a few times and not even realised it, I'm not very self-aware sometimes and I just kind of go on autopilot. Burning up with fevers and infections and just thinking I was very tired! I've had a lot of surgery over the past five years and the last few times have asked for no pain meds beyond paracetamol to be given post-op as I'd rather get home quicker than stay on opiods, they take ages to wear off and make me mental anyway. The only absolute agony I remember experiencing was during childbirth and getting a filling drilled back out of an infected tooth.

You have a lot of grit, Diddles

How you getting on, @Diddles?

you know that just because the articles are *by* women, they're not necessarily specifically *for* women?
Yeah, I get that

But come on "How to be happy" (written by a woman, featuring a female happiness expert talking to two other women) ....
Plus "Am I allowed to be happy?" - that's ladycentric, emotional-potholing content all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back