7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
Did you read this story when it went up in the last couple of weeks?

The maddest thing for me was actually the bit towards the end where the writer causally tosses in a line that blithely implies that her and her husband have occasionally fucked around on each other over the years.
Hadn’t seen this before.
Man, she kinda turns an odd story into a major drama.
And I might have glided past that admission at the end if you hadn’t mentioned it. Dang.

Married people cheat all the time, I think?
Certainly from what I’ve seen.

Some of my own best experiences have been with married women. There’s a real simplicity to it. No open-ended questions, almost no drama. Everyone getting what they want.

Diddles

Threads
I've been at death's door a few times and not even realised it, I'm not very self-aware sometimes and I just kind of go on autopilot. Burning up with fevers and infections and just thinking I was very tired! I've had a lot of surgery over the past five years and the last few times have asked for no pain meds beyond paracetamol to be given post-op as I'd rather get home quicker than stay on opiods, they take ages to wear off and make me mental anyway. The only absolute agony I remember experiencing was during childbirth and getting a filling drilled back out of an infected tooth.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
theppk.com
I've been at death's door a few times and not even realised it, I'm not very self-aware sometimes and I just kind of go on autopilot. Burning up with fevers and infections and just thinking I was very tired! I've had a lot of surgery over the past five years and the last few times have asked for no pain meds beyond paracetamol to be given post-op as I'd rather get home quicker than stay on opiods, they take ages to wear off and make me mental anyway. The only absolute agony I remember experiencing was during childbirth and getting a filling drilled back out of an infected tooth.
You have a lot of grit, Diddles

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
theppk.com
How you getting on, @Diddles?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads