Women (3 Viewers)

here you go Nooly, white jeans plus I get an excuse to post a stupid pic of the manics

Manic+Street+Preachers+Backstage1.jpg

and while i'm at it, re: thread

The Clash inspired them in many different ways !!

LiveClash(Akron,Ohio1982).jpg

0_clash_on_the_street.jpg

01rock06.jpg

Also that's a fair impressive bulge James is sporting :eek:

I love being a man. There's nothing I like more than doing manly things.
Excellent post sweetoblivion. Bursting with testosterone and underarm sweat. There's nothing Pighead loves more than a good old burst of manly testosterone dripping from a post. Tell Pighead this sweetoblivion. How different on a scale of 1-10 do you act when the chicks are around? Obviously you can't be totally your normal self as all us manly men have a bastard percentage that needs to be kept under wraps when a lady approaches. So what are ya? A 7, 6 dare Pighead say it a 5?

Excellent post sweetoblivion. Bursting with testosterone and underarm sweat. There's nothing Pighead loves more than a good old burst of manly testosterone dripping from a post. Tell Pighead this sweetoblivion. How different on a scale of 1-10 do you act when the chicks are around? Obviously you can't be totally your normal self as all us manly men have a bastard percentage that needs to be kept under wraps when a lady approaches. So what are ya? A 7, 6 dare Pighead say it a 5?

Dude, I'm all over the chicks. ALL OVER THEM. Chicks dig a bastard, and I truly am one sexy bastard.

I usually do online banking too, but in this case I had to take my manly legs out for a walk downtown and lodge money in a particularly manly way.
Pighead sometimes makes deposits into womens "banks"

That's a vagina related joke by the way. The type of vagina related joke we wouldn't be able to crack if thumped opened their doors to women.

ehhhhh

oh yeah, chutneyfarmer meant that as a statement, not a question.

Move along, nothing to see here.

So eh Squiggle, scored any fit burds lately???

Talking shite with people on the internet is the height of manliness, Wobbler.
Now excuse me, I have to go do manly things.*

*I haven't quite worked out what they are yet. So far it's: working, drinking tea, going to the bank. Men do those things too, don't they?

Yeah, the BLOOD BANK!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back