Witch (1 Viewer)

brianoak

Couldn't find a thread about them..Going to see them with Earthless in about three hours.|..|

Love the record but haven't seen them before. Anybody else see them? The youtube clips look awesome.

Haha that's a terrible attitude, you should be happy for me. I'll drop you a mail before I head out.

Yo HMD, that's sweet I can't wait. The last gig I was at was Tokyo Police Club(dragged there) and I still can't sleep properly with the guilt.

where are you brian? earthless are the best ever, Id love to see them. hope you had fun man

Probably already gone to this gig but if not make sure to say hello to Mario the drummer from Earthless, tell him you're a friend of moose's.

Yeah I even know your man Daragh that runs the rock jihad. Any time your in there tell him you know me an he'll play ya a song, any song.

where are you brian? earthless are the best ever, Id love to see them. hope you had fun man

Toronto, Earthless were awesome! Witch were so good, best double line up I have been to since baroness/torche

Probably already gone to this gig but if not make sure to say hello to Mario the drummer from Earthless, tell him you're a friend of moose's.

Dunno if this is a joke or if you really know him .. but either way ... he's one of the greatest drummers ever. Would love to see them.

Dunno if this is a joke or if you really know him .. but either way ... he's one of the greatest drummers ever. Would love to see them.

As hmd said there, I've been contact with him quite a bit, really nice guy.

Earthless are phenomenal live, someone (UM?) should get them over here when they're over playing supersonic.

Right I can get in touch with them and see if it's possible. It's obviously way to big a gig for me to put on though. Unless the three of us chip in and get them to play one of our front rooms? That'd cost BIG money but it'd be fucking amazing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back