wish I'd thought of this (1 Viewer)

fair play to him, he'll have to come up with better consequence-free school dodging schemes though. i had braces when i was in secondary school (me teeth are going all crooked again now) and every month i used to have to go to see the orthodontist. the appointment card had loads of lines and after each visit the nurse would just put a line through the last date and write the new one on the next line. if ever i didnt want to go to school i'd just cross out the next appointment and write in todays date, show it to the teacher and head off downtown for a few hours, then cross out the new date and write the old one back in.

fair play to him, he'll have to come up with better consequence-free school dodging schemes though. i had braces when i was in secondary school (me teeth are going all crooked again now) and every month i used to have to go to see the orthodontist. the appointment card had loads of lines and after each visit the nurse would just put a line through the last date and write the new one on the next line. if ever i didnt want to go to school i'd just cross out the next appointment and write in todays date, show it to the teacher and head off downtown for a few hours, then cross out the new date and write the old one back in.
and look at you now, a goggly toothed fucker having typewanks on the internerd.

do you wish you'd thought of this too. dr winston umbongo?

http://inventorspot.com/articles/love_mattress_modern_sleeping_so_9568

its certainly better than my current one

urine-stained-mattress.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back