win a mini for seomra spraoi (1 Viewer)

ahhhhh

raych, if you win get one of the micra's. good solid motor.

christians, if you win get the hyundai. you'll have more chance of getting to heaven.

Doesn't the whole thing kind of reek of affiliate marketing? Not pay per click but more of a constant exposure to whatever ads are on the site. Companies paying for traffic(no pun intended) etc

The Fabia is built on the same chassis and engine as the Polo, so you get VW engineering without having to drive a Polo, happy days. Taxi drivers are mad for the Octavia and the Superb as well.

There's a thread on boards.ie at the moment where someone is trying to decide whether to get a new Superb (amazing spec - it parallel parks itself!!) or a poverty spec 318d - when you're comparing Skoda to BMW you know they've come a long way. Think they might have decided on the Superb in the end. I know I'd pick something that can park itself over nearly anything.

The Fabia is built on the same chassis and engine as the Polo, so you get VW engineering without having to drive a Polo, happy days. Taxi drivers are mad for the Octavia and the Superb as well.

There's a thread on boards.ie at the moment where someone is trying to decide whether to get a new Superb (amazing spec - it parallel parks itself!!) or a poverty spec 318d - when you're comparing Skoda to BMW you know they've come a long way. Think they might have decided on the Superb in the end. I know I'd pick something that can park itself over nearly anything.

I always get the impression that you write these car posts just to get a reaction

A Skoda, parking itself, yesterday:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

swoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back