win a mini for seomra spraoi (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
ahhhhh

raych, if you win get one of the micra's. good solid motor.

christians, if you win get the hyundai. you'll have more chance of getting to heaven.

Janer

brianoak

Doesn't the whole thing kind of reek of affiliate marketing? Not pay per click but more of a constant exposure to whatever ads are on the site. Companies paying for traffic(no pun intended) etc

Cormcolash

Doesn't the whole thing kind of reek of affiliate marketing? Not pay per click but more of a constant exposure to whatever ads are on the site. Companies paying for traffic(no pun intended) etc
No, it's COOL see, cause Seomra Spraoi are doing it

Super Dexta

The Fabia is built on the same chassis and engine as the Polo, so you get VW engineering without having to drive a Polo, happy days. Taxi drivers are mad for the Octavia and the Superb as well.

There's a thread on boards.ie at the moment where someone is trying to decide whether to get a new Superb (amazing spec - it parallel parks itself!!) or a poverty spec 318d - when you're comparing Skoda to BMW you know they've come a long way. Think they might have decided on the Superb in the end. I know I'd pick something that can park itself over nearly anything.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
The Fabia is built on the same chassis and engine as the Polo, so you get VW engineering without having to drive a Polo, happy days. Taxi drivers are mad for the Octavia and the Superb as well.

There's a thread on boards.ie at the moment where someone is trying to decide whether to get a new Superb (amazing spec - it parallel parks itself!!) or a poverty spec 318d - when you're comparing Skoda to BMW you know they've come a long way. Think they might have decided on the Superb in the end. I know I'd pick something that can park itself over nearly anything.
I always get the impression that you write these car posts just to get a reaction

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads