will ireland be a real basket case again? (1 Viewer)

twill be grand sure, no matter how bad it gets you'll always have Cork.
Unless Cork is serious about seceding from the Republic.

Oh Jesus. That was a joke, right lads??

RIGHT??

twill be grand sure, no matter how bad it gets you'll always have Cork.
Unless Cork is serious about seceding from the Republic.

Oh Jesus. That was a joke, right lads??

RIGHT??

Cork is the nagging wife to the rest of the country. A nagging wife who can play a mean game of hurling.

I think Ireland will say yes to Lisbon this time around and thereby shake off the unfair 'basket case' tag which Broken Arm shackled us with in an internet post.

The European & local elections will be interesting to see how the parties shape up I suppose.. When's this Budget coming? It's been ages in the making.

Hopefully Sinn Fein will get into power sometime and turn Ireland into the real basket case.

Christ. Nouriel Roubini's on our case now too?

Great. This is the one of the lads that predicted the shit storm in the US a good while before things started to smell a bit iffy.

I no one ever uses the word "luck" and "Irish" in the same sentence again I would be quite happy. Patronising as fuck so it is.

if you are interested in this sort of thing, you can watch The Charlie Rose show online, and he duz be having your Roubinis and your Krugmans and your Feldsteins and all manner of economics types on a regilar basis.

I watch it. Its deadly. Its like watching a chess match with Kasparov commentating for you. Ah yes, knight to h3, protecting both the queen and bishops rank... of course. And for about 37 seconds you are thinking, that's not so hard. I get that.
Until you turn down the volume, and you think ehhhhh, yeah. Chessss, nice one. Emm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back