why is mark ronson so french??? (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
i was just reading hi bio on wiki. i'm pretty sure that he is actually the most connected person on earth.

[COLOR="red" said:
the interned told me, and i believe it all!![/COLOR]]Ronson was born into a wealthy family at the Wellington Hospital, St John's Wood, north London, England, the son of writer and socialite Ann Dexter-Jones and one-time band manager and real estate entrepreneur Laurence Ronson.[3] His parents are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, with ancestors from Austria, Russia, and Lithuania, and Ronson was brought up in Conservative Judaism.[4][5] Ronson is related to British Conservative politicians Sir Malcolm Rifkind and Leon Brittan,[3] as well as Odeon cinema founder Oscar Deutsch.[6] He has younger twin sisters, Charlotte Ronson, a fashion designer, and Samantha Ronson a singer and DJ. After his parents broke up, his mother married Foreigner guitarist Mick Jones, which contributed to a childhood surrounded by music.[7] Ronson has been "best friends" with Sean Lennon, son of the late John Lennon, since the age of thirteen.

i dont know anything about him other then this...
anyways, these recent tunes are catchy. but awfully french. some are even in french actually. WHY?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm sort of in two minds about him, on the one hand I hate him for no real reason, on the other hand I hate him for all the stuff he's done. I bet if I met him i'd like him as well and that just makes me more mad!

ugh, is that the bloke from the View singing?

the dude is a fucking ANIMAL at the music..end of

I must say I actively dislike that song.

but i'm willing to not write him off since all you guyz think he's so good.

oh is that the girl who used to be in the pipettes in the video? I kept on meaning to get her solo album but then forgot to. He is well connected.

is the one with Qtip the one earlier in this thread?

God I hate that song even more than I did yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back