who invented eirecore (1 Viewer)

I remember when we started an eirecore IRC channel on quakenet, some anon arrived in to spew on about how dare we take eirecore's good name and use it to........ talk shit all day. WE DIDNT HAVE THE RIGHT, WE DIDN'T CREATE EIRECORE... etc. We moved channels.

Some people get a hell of alot braver/more agressive when they can hide behind anonymity online.

Some people get a hell of alot braver/more agressive when they can hide behind anonymity online.

welcome.jpg

do you sunburn easily?
ever been electrocuted?

if you can answer yes to either question, you will see that yes, they are in fact bad ideas.

I once feel asleep after a swim on an isolated black-sand beach in Spain..and woke up to find myself seriously burned all over my body...and I mean ALL over (yes, it was one of those kinds of isolated beaches). Was excruciating for a week, painful to move, painful to sit still, even painful to piss.

I actually get minutely electrocuted several times a day from static charge, due to my dry skin condition and high presence of synthetic materials in clothes and daily life. But you mean mains... yeah, have been electrocuted properly a few times (most recently last week), the worst was once from mains while trying to fix a stereo, while forgetting to plug it out.

Lessons learned:
Don't fall asleep in the sun, especially when naked.

Moisturise my hands, and don't hang my metal keys on the nylon key hook.

Plug stuff out before looking inside.

Sun and electricity are still my friends, and I don't blame you for their invention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back