who are the Travelloes? (1 Viewer)

He's just trying to promote his band - ok it was a tad hamfisted but it's not like Jimmy Savile just shat in your dinner or anything.

He can shit in my dinner all he fucking wants, or could have, before he popped his clogs. But if he came round here and tried to have sex with my underage emotionally vulnerable daughter I should say OI Saville NNNNNNNNAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

madasafish.jpg

Give him a slap

You may have had a production assistant fix it for some doe eyed little lady to see how skittles are made, thereby giving the viewing public an insight into the inner workings of a mass production sweet factory, and given the young girl a trearsured childhood memory, but that does not give you the right to put your old wrinkled penis in her mouth. Now get out there do the proper thing and hang your self with your fucking shellsuit so no one else ever has to smell or taste your rotten old flakey cock you rapey paedo prick. And before you go, wash up after that turd you did in my dinner you knob.

P.S wynner; I would dearly love to review the gig and do an interview but I'm in London trying to give Joanna Newsome throat cancer. Best of luck with the launch.
Love WC

wow
this thread had some legs. i didn't think it would go so viral.
to answer some of the questions. yes i'm in the band.it didn't take a genius to figure it out.
we're launching our ep monday the 19th of Nov in Whelans if anyone wants to come along and see what all the fuss was about. we'll be allowing anyone to download the ep for free or you can buy a cd at the gig which includes original artwork by a dublin based polish artist.
You pronounce the band name Tra-Vell-oes.....
@washingcattle you're more than welcome to come along and review the gig.
feel free to continue speculating. The advertising is good.

Wynner wins! Welcome to thumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back